Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday

Why are we so lucky? Why do we have the ability to be loved by a God who is so wonderful and merciful? There are just days when I feel like God is showing me just a little bit of how much he loves us and how much compassion he has for us. He wants us to be whole and he wants us to be free from bondage and junk. Even though life may seem hard sometimes or painful there is always somebody walking with us through it. Life has been pretty hard for the past four years but I know God weeps with me when I'm in pain and he knows the hurts and hard times in my life. I just feel lucky to have the life I have and to know a God who loves me so much that he blesses my life everyday. I hope you know that God and I hope you know how deeply you are loved :)

No comments: